Corporate Relocation - Guidance - Intercultural briefing
- to advise and explain the city; the districts in the city and the infrastructure in view of the location of office and schools
- to assist in opening a bank account
- to suggest companies for household and/or car insurance
- to visit the Austrian health insurance authorities to apply for the health insurance (based on form E 101 and E128)
- to arrange for a guided tour with an authorised guide
- to assist in finding a cleaning lady, housekeeper, nanny
- to provide information on various contacts to organizations and english-speaking communities
- to provide a hotline for the first 2 months (telephone assistance)
- to supply a list with important addresses – contacts, infrastructure, emergency calls
- to provide a tailormade guide of the city from A-Z with general and individual information for an easier start and integration: general part: emergency calls, recreation in the city and surroundings, restaurants, doctors, pharmacies, hospitals, shopping facilities, opening hours, bank offices (Bankomat), public transport, English language theatre and cinemas, parking in the city, waste separating. individual part: infrastructure in the home district, address of the landlord, property management, manual workers, school/kindergarten, sport, language schools, adult education programs, garages….. as needed.
- to arrange cross cultural seminars and give preparation for international assignments - countries and dates on request
Orientation / City Guide
- Presentation of the city Wien/Graz/Salzburg/Linz (Districts, living areas, infrastructure, traffic, car-sharing etc.)
- Presentation of living in Austria (taxes, family allowance, social security, school system, housing, etc.)
- Password to online City Guide book with general part concerning housing, infrastructure, emergency calls, shopping, shopping on Sunday, parking requirements, public transportation, tickets, doctors, hospitals, sports, etc.
Individual part according to specific requirements and needs on request.